Friday, February 09, 2007

Something tells me I need a relationship.... not that i actually need one. but boy am i awkward...... im probably freaking people out, they are probably like "geez mike, get a grip, you're getting annoying"

just wait till they know how i spend my free time... talking to you, about them...then oooh boy...


oh the burnination in my stomach is really rad.


Um for the record:

A) my life plan got horribly jilted a few days ago...
B) I also cut my hair off
C) and uh... im lonely.
D) will someone please invite me to their party?
E) Im going to a party tonight, and maybe wednesday.
F) I might go to a concert next friday, and the monologues tomorrow
G) I am currently applying to a real life
H) I currently do not enjoy school/beaurocracy (normally i am quite fond of it actually)
I) I sort of have this thing for someone...well not one per say, but rather thing... Fanta I love you.
J) If you havent noticed I ran out of shit to talk about but am trying to get to omega
K) it was my brothers 25th birthday yesterday and he wouldnt answer his phone
L) there once was a man from nantucket
M) ike
N) fuck it i will go home next weekend.
O) h say can you see? seriously can we see ?
P) yes please
Q) when the truth is found to be lies... (keep going the answer is yes)
R) I wish things had worked out
S) where is illy?
T) she probably isnt reading this much boring shit...
U) I am almost there
V) one of these days I should really get checked out... for the _D)
W) is the letter that a lot of question phrases start with
X) is the letter that replaces Z in some things, because everyone hates Z
Y) If my life falls apart, will the 4 people who read this still read it occasionally?
Z) HEY no fair..

No comments: