Saturday, February 10, 2007

although it is really a blessing to have so many people respond to my misery...
It was really just a temporary outburst... sort of what my mom has been waiting for all week everytime i tell her im fine.
I actually felt fine by the time i went to sleep... i mean it took an hour or so in bed to settle down... but eventually peace... but it was nice to know people have my back when i need them.
i will try not to call wolf... and also try to vent a little more passively... because i didnt mean to cause a fuss... just sort of that feeling like "no one is listening and i need them" so you start shouting and then everyone is like "damn kid what up?" but uh... no more temper tantrums...


workin on the application for teach for america... had to update my resume... now i have to boil it down to a page... then write some essays then send...

but another thing... if this doesnt work out... maybe my brother can get me a campaign job and i will live at home but at least be doing something... then start school later -but who knows...

No comments: