Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i had the weirdest dream.... the conclusion of which was riding in to the sun with my rich parents who I had basically kidnapped.... at times the dream had real people.. like my actual brothers and parents and what not but at other times they were not real... but the weirdest thing was that for a good part of the dream i was me, but for the last half I was a woman.

Does that ever happen to you?

other things in the dream... murder, craziness and split personalities, some sort of vacuum sucking carrots out of me, my brothers, some sort of castle/rich persons house, a motercycle and a van, a guy pride parade on a bridge.... it was like i was playing a video game at times... and other times like i just didnt know how to drive the damn jeep thing...


also maybe this will work.... art from facebook and what not

2 comments:

Jose said...

Interesting blog, by the way would you check my blog at http://avilesnews.blogspot.com and check it out and if you register for my RSS feed i'll do the same for you and register for yours, also if you want to exchange links we can do that also to improve our Page Rank. Thanks.

Admin,
http://avilesnews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have had dreams where I am someone else entirely, I've been men before, but rarely. Once I was a boy with a twin brother, once I was in love with a woman. Sometimes I'm a passive agent acting in my dream, sometimes I am absolutely myself and pausing before talking, etc. I love dreams!

*L