Friday, February 02, 2007

If I were to die, right now, or this weekend... I dont think me ranting about wost would be what i wanted to leave behind...
it would probably go something more like this

Should I ever die unexpectedly...


I think I loved you more than I let on.
I think I probably took you for granted, and Im sorry for that.
I think I probably felt very touched by your presence in my life.
I know it meant a lot to me.
I hope you know I had a wonderful life.
I hope you know I dont harbor bad feelings.
I hope you know in fact, that I wont ever hold it against ya.
I'm sure I could have done more, Im sure I tried when I felt I could, but often let fear get in the way.
I'm sure that God, life, and the world will look out for you.
I know that there are people wanting the best for you right now.
I know I prayed for you.
I know I thought about you.
I know I felt guilty for not sharing more,
I know I felt ashamed for not being better,
I know I wanted to be, and was trying
I know if Im dead Im still wondering about you, and probably looking out for you if I can.
but overall
I know you are here for a reason. So thank you, you are a blessing.
Peace and love, and much respect always
Your Everlasting Taffyman... aka Mike

No comments: