Monday, March 05, 2007

this dream is from june 2, 2005....
Anyway it seems very prophetic... i hope this isnt the story of my life

Delusions of Grandeur
So I had this dream last night, and I say dream because most of it was rather simple and though uncomfortable, reasonably pleasant. Later it turned into a nightmare and I woke up all gross and scared and shit.So there were a bunch of us, sort of standing (trying to keep our balance, on a circular platform, with poles in the middle, but the platform was shaky at best and downright tipsy at worst and im fairly sure a few people did fall off, into what im not sure... sky maybe. Anyway we were all having a conversation while jumping back and forth to keep our balance and though the conversation was notably tense it was not outright mean or anything. More just extreme concern. As people were redistributing their weight the platform would adjust accordingly and it became noticeable that what was needed was a leader to tell everyone where to stand so that it was relatively equal. I took this role not by choice but rather because my tenseness demanded that I start talking (as I do when im tense) so I just started talking and saying things, and the people listened and eventually it all worked out. Then shortly after the whole balancing contraption was gone and we sat around a sort of patio with chairs and a round white table. There were 5 maybe 6 (there could have been more, but some came and left) of us including myself and im fairly sure that the people were some of my best friends, I got the impression most were men, and that I loved them like best friends, and but not family. The conversation continued and it was one of those deep conversations but one person(I don't know who) seemed to be distraught and angry, and the rest of us were trying to calm him or incite him or whatever we thought was best, but eventually he centered on his hatred of someone or something, and I questioned "hate? or anger?" and he asked what the difference was. and I told him something about how hatred is not worth it but anger is an emotion that we can learn from, like hatred shuts doors, while anger expresses our hurt (sometimes) but then we moved on into like better ways to express hurt, and eventually all of them were just listening to me and sort of understanding. They seemed to agree and so when I was done talking I walked down fro the patio on to other shaky platforms and could keep my balance and was a few good minutes away(it seemed like)when I heard running after me and not like happy running but like mob running, like angry running. So I turned around and saw all of my friends with hatred in their eyes trying to run and hurt me, and I was losing my balance again....then I woke up.

No comments: