Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mrs. Bohnsack died yesterday.... I will probably write something later...
She was a teacher at SLP for many many years... and almost everyone i know has at least one story.... quite a character. me and my brothers all had her... I know steve sent her a picture and a note... I intended to, never got around to knowing what to say... I guess I should have just said thanks for the good times.
Its hard to tell people. people who are scattered all over, and some get hit hard cuz they hadnt a clue... and others knew it was coming and are saddened the same.

this is the note from one of our other teachers, I camped on this guys yard one night without his official approval. This is the kind of school i went to, and the kind that made me want to be a teacher.

Staff,

Denny Bohnsack called on Monday evening to say that Marion
had died peacefully on Monday afternoon. It was such a
beautiful spring day, I think Marion wanted to go for a
walk. Denny said he would call later with the date and
time for the memorial. Marion started teaching in St.
Louis Park at Central Junior High in 1969. She touched
many students' lives during her years at Park. She
retired from Park on November 3, 2006. She was 59 years
old. She was a great colleague and we will all miss her.

Bruce McLean

No comments: