Saturday, February 15, 2003

So its off to chill with kristen and tim today, see, hopefully many smiling peace giving folks chillin in the cold. At the drive in busting off on my cd player. My mom leaves for some scuba diving destination today, i cant remember where. I was checking out Jurwicz's trip journal thing(she has pictures and a fancy map that shows where she went) but anyway I noticed i been to some of those places so its kinda cool. Like going to museums and seeing 300-500 yr old paintings of places u been, its fun. I gotta get working, i got things to do no? Went to my lil bros basketball game last night, they got killed and he didnt get much time. Hopkins is friggin huge. (like everyone is well above 6 feet) Rediculous. I spent at least half the game just laughing at shit max was saying and looking for cats i knew. HMM speaking of cats, cats are wonderful. My cat illy's cat any random cat, they are just cool.. Nice to be back to where you can generally pet a cat without worrying about biting or rabies. Oh well thats it for now, crazy adventures later this is just the remix.

No comments: