Tuesday, February 18, 2003

i dont want to like overly presume any of you care whether i keep this site going, but i probably will, so if u do keep coming back, and if not well it will probably get more boring as the days go by anyway so ur not missing much.

Hmm so i have been to perkins twice already, thats pretty good in a bad sort of way.

I worked today, saw my boss, everything is cool pretty much, prices went up so i gotta relearn all that shit. I was dancing to pleasure pause and this little girl was laughing at me it was real cute. other than that aint shit going down. Gotta watch a movie tonight.

Last night I watched some pals of mine put in fake dread locks. Always good times. Gabs might be back on friday, if anyone is interested in seeing her. I have been advertising but i dont know if she will even be able to do anything.
Oh well, good to have music to dance to.

No comments: