Wednesday, February 05, 2003

and the third post, cuz the whale one is freaking me out, and the other isnt me, yes thats gavin not me, i dont have cool adventures, although the other day i almost j walked in front of a cop and almost got jacked up by an ambulance going about 60 out of a parking lot. And did get jacked for some chips and animal crackers by some hoodlums. (they seemed somewhat friendly, i mean they said nice to meet you while walking off with my food.) what else happened, today a homeless man tried to sell me hash for 15 mins, but um we ended up kinda chattin, and then he asked me for money and got mad i wouldnt give him any. Me and james had a heated discussion about my eating. He was mostly right but u know... what u gonna do, it doesnt bother me to be picky... Um im back in barcelona, we saw kristen C (has 2 twin brothers, is a year older than me) at random in toledo and that was just strange but really cool. She is taking some classes there for a semester, we kinda had tapas, and went to a market. Just very surprising to meet someone at home, while walking down the street in a small town. Makes u believe in fate and such, i was telling james about the backpacker taoist beliefs i dont know that he believes in it or anything but stuff is funny like that. Hmm what else, we checked out the sagrada familia, u will see pics later (not that i remember to bring the camera, but i can download some) its impressive, its a modernist cathedral by the way designed by gaudi, weird guy. manana, we go to the picasso museum. I cant think of anything else. I still dont know when im coming home, but im back at 1.60 for 24 hours so i may be on a lot. have fun take care of urselves, if u see the whale dont worry try typing in just http://everlastingtaffyman.blogspot.com not that u would be able to see this. Adios peace and love

No comments: