Friday, February 21, 2003

Hmm so im having people over tonight, some of which i havent seen in a bit, like 5 -6 months, but i have seen others and that was fine so i shouldnt be all worried right? Ok thanks for your silent assurance. Hmm (looking at the pile of ragged napkins in front of me) apparently i still have to take napkins and paper towels from fast food places and public rest rooms. Survival mode. I cant think of anything to tell ya. Recently people actually started answering my away message questions and that started up some breif but nice convos on love and stuff, caught me off guard though since i have had those same away messages since last spring and no one ever bothered to answer then, i just wasnt ready for it. I attempted to have a sort of pete style party where u just invite everyone but many people said they wouldnt feel comfy, i should have tried harder. Oh well, been doing water colors lately without much quality but its practice, thats what i tell myself. Oh i watched apocalypse now for the first time today, interesting movie, I always wonder how they get those scenes so like realistic, how do they hire entire villages of vietnamese to do these movies? Anyway its kinda of comforting to know others struggle with that good vs evil thing, sanity vs insanity. Fun stuff, horrible shit to watch (as in gross) but good to see they are being honest about war.

I been listening to this one queens of the stone age song over and over, or at least often, just a nice soft, sort of sad song. "mosquito song" sadly thats only lyrics. Oh well pick my mamma up from the airport manana, dont know how to get there. Wish u were here, we gon hav fun tonit peace and love TAff

No comments: