Monday, February 17, 2003

like two things b4 I start here. One this will be a very boring post, not cuz nothing happened, just cuz i aint got nothin to say. Numero dos Illy told me last night her and aimee had a hard time following my posts the whole time i was gone, that seems pretty normal since I am bad at communicating so that doesnt bother me but people, if it dont make sense, write a comment saying "mike what the fuck are u talking about? and i would have tried to clarify at least.

And now onto the post a brief history of a few days. So i did chill with elizabeth the other night and that was wonderful. We mostly just talked no major adventures though we did run out to the grocery store to get a paper. Then i lost money to some youngins at poker, cuz well, i suck.
Yesterday, I had dinner with a bit of my family which was nice, getting back to normal, opened some presents (which i left in the car) got some nice gift certificates. Then went to a movie with Illy which was sweet, nice movie, my big fat greek wedding. (i hadnae seen it.) then we went to perkins where it was reconfirmed im no longer in survival mode, staring at a piece of french silk pie, unable to eat. Also i think money wise i aint worried again. Though thats probably not smart since i do have to save for some trips. But oh well. Saw Ben at perkins, he gav me fairchild's number so now i can hang out with her if she is interested.

Listening t a lot of at the drive-in and local stuff. Starting to type up my scattered journal. This way i can complete my lil album and such, but its hard to type shit out, i actually find some of it really boring. I mean the memories are nice, but its chill shit to read. A very unadventurous adventure.. Hmm gonna go to a movie with my dad today. Getting back to boring journal. Have fun yo.

No comments: