Monday, February 24, 2003

Olde english site back up link on side, me at work tonight, i'll give ya a free soda (paid for by me) if ya stop by. Hmm the dead puppies sketch is pretty rough, i believe it is what got them so many visitors to their site that the site overloaded or whatever but OK. So i started reading this book, im like on page 25 or something so really i havenae gotten anywhere, but its a book my mom recommended about men finding their hearts through regaining their masculinity so thats real fun for me to read, but at the same time a lot of it seems to ring true, still got that nature vs nurture thing but its also a religious book so they feel they can skip that with out a second thought. Oh well maybe i will broadcast some of it later. Who knows when or where we will go from here, spend most my life trying to tame that fucken beast that hear people will like me better without who the hell cares though really, we just babbling baby we just babble our life away.

No comments: