Thursday, February 20, 2003

A quick post on just about nothing b4 i go to my pops house for dinna. Shoo i got the new (but old) queens of the stone age cd, and i likes it. using gift certificates received on my b day celebration (a few days ago) yeah so i walked to target for that one, and i gotta say even though it was nice today and everything its just not as interesting as europe. No offense to park or anything, me and elizabeth both agreed its nice place to live (last night) but i dunno not the greatest eye candy all the time. (especially the winter time) Anyway me and my little brother taught elizabeth how to play poker last night in exchange for some cookies, and um today i watched a movie, and did some water color painting practice. And i corrected the grammar of a Brazilian kid cuz he asked me to. And all of u are going "uh mike corrected grammar oh no.." but i warned him myself so i think he will get a second opinion. thats pretty much it, oh i saw joah R today that was interesting. Hes got nugs if anyone is interested. Also alex c told me he would have a new post soon so look out for that, I am. adios hope to see some cats manana, farewell peace and love

No comments: