Thursday, February 13, 2003

ooh typos galore in past shite, i should be cathcing up on movies or unpacking, or putting together an album or writing or seeing pople but im not 311 radio is on the comp and im writin to you. Did you have a nice day today? i hope u did. I did. I saw Illy and Aimee and that was wonderful, and i chilled with my dads side of the fam and that was interesting, and i went to wrok and found out all sort of interesting things, and saw lil nick. Oh stories you know not these people, possible. Hmm ok now i will go do one of the things listed above. or veg out and watch tv. I worked for 5 mins while nick took a smoke break, weird to be working again but some how natural maybe u will come visit me i work next tuesday (so no SOS) maybe i will go the next week or just some random day and see cats. steve said it might be battle of the bands night hope those cats are having fun, its one of the greatest school event of the year. My kid brother who is taller than me, and stronger, and whiter, and probably better at poker. Oh well im out peace and love leave a comment.

No comments: