Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I was having such fantastic dreams that I didn't want to wake up this morning. 
As mentioned on facebook Freddy Mercury sang me this song... 

which was totally weird. Because Sage sounds nothing like Freddy Mercury, but in the dream it was Sage who had done the cover. The concert was 20 years ago and Queen was glorious and ahead of their time.


In another Alexis had decided to debut her new website, which was multifaceted with videos and stories and pictures. The website was like a whole world of information about her, as if she was a celebrity, as if everyone knew her already -but the whole website was also marshmallow themed. It was strange and eccentric but within the dream made total sense. I remember clicking on a picture and there she was in total Victorian era garb but all of the cloth was made up of varying sizes of marshmallows. Then the cat woke me up... which was mean.

No comments: