Monday, May 23, 2011

Its Monday 
I have like 4 things I should be doing:
A) receipts, a tactic of the struggle
B) budget, preparing for the next battle
C) reading for the future classes
D) Clean my fucking filthy room!
Its amazing to me how easily this place becomes a nightmare, I swear people would think my room was hit by that tornado. I have boxes and bags and clothes and garbage everywhere. I feel like the first step in a hoarders house. 

But I want to do nothing. 
I probably shouldn't have come home. Its always harder to get things started in a filthy room. I could have had some tea and started a revolution. If the house catches fire I'm jumping out the window.

Tomorrow with Lacey
Wednesday I'm keeping open.
Thursday with Alicia. 
Friday Morgan's art exhibition
Saturday Eagan's going away party
Sunday your mom and I tangle. 

No comments: