Monday, May 30, 2011

I had this idea at some point last night that it might be cool to try to write for a day straight. I think I might have to build up to it. It would take a lot of caffeine and junk food I am sure... some good tunes too. Maybe I will try little increments like 15 minutes straight, 2 hours straight,  6 years. 

I think I would need one of those little pillow things that people use to raise their wrists while typing... I already have wrist problems, my left one has been bothering me for like a few months now. 

This is my yearbook page for school
I have checked off like 3 things on my list today so far... but I think it is too hot to be reading outside, too hot to get coffee or tea and I just had a smoothie so that isn't gonna work.  I guess that means I need to check apartments and shit on craigslist.

No comments: