Friday, August 24, 2007

My computer is back! and awesome... i have never been so happy with best buy as they were somehow able to keep all of my files (including music, pictures and documents.) now i havent quite confirmed this yet, because one thing they were not able to do was keep my programs... so I have to redownload itunes... and install microsoft office and things of that nature.... also video games, music programs, maybe my printer, camera and video editing stuff.... but thats all simple right.
at this point i am quite pleased... but maybe it will all crash again soon.

Oh so by the way, it also erased my fav places stuff... so i dont know a lot of the websites i normally go to. um so that will take some time... before im checking out everyone's blog and daily comics again... you know.

but good shit... off to morris tomorrow probably. maybe sunday if i chicken out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey I see you finally deposited that check, good job! Now my bank account is up to date (: I'm glad to hear you got your computer back with all your stuff on it, whew! And have fun/good luck with Morris this weekend! Maybe I will try to find a weekend to come visit if that is ok? Happy travels!