Monday, August 20, 2007

Maybe I'm just irritable this morning but my dog is annoying the shit out of me... he keeps coming up and sticking his wet ass nose into my side, leaving a wet spot..... and since i saw him drinking out of the toilet earlier I'm pretty sure I dont want to know...


Today im getting my car detailed... im no exactly sure what this entails... but my mom thought it would be funny... so she got me a complete detail for a graduation present.

Becky left yesterday, although her mom says she might have been stuck in chicago for the night due to cancellations and delays. I didnt really get to see her before she left... because i got sick on friday night... i think it was one of those 24 hour viruses... but i also know some of it was nerves.... because being over at becky's house made me sort of nervous/queasy Im not sure why.... it wasnt all that of course cuz i was sick most of yesterday too... but i guess i had built up her leaving in to a really big deal... and so when it was time... i had a hard time facing it...
sort of weird considering I never had a hard time leaving myself...
but then i was thinking about it.. and i have had that feeling with other friends before too... so yeah...


my computer is still at best buy... im gonna call them today and see if they can fix it sooner rather than later... since im headed back to school at the end of the week.
um other big news?
i dunno.
Saw superbad with chris... that was really funny.
uh had a graduation party... which mostly just means i need to write thank you letters now.
been packing and stuff...

tonight me and my brothers are going out... Illy might come too... which will be fun.
Im a little nervous about drinking since yesterday I felt like throwing up all day... but we shall see.
Uh, my aunt gave me a bunch of popcorn balls which are delicious... my dad gave me a bunch of art supplies... i sort of wish i had known that he was planning to do that, cuz i wouldnt have bought so many the other day... and yet still im planning on going back to blick to get more canvases...
oh well... more in the future...

No comments: