Tuesday, August 07, 2007

In an attempt to find fairchild I joined classmates.com if thats the biggest news i got, its obvious i havent done shit today.

I was supposed to hang with elizabeth today, we shall see if she calls...
mel tomorrow maybe becky. nikki sometime this week? nova is in town so thats happened tonight at 11ish... blue nile open mic... im very tempted to bring something to read. she said some of em are real good.

time is not really my friend... yesterday i spent the whole day at home... and though i did some painting and finished a season of the west wing (now on season 6) I spent the majority of the day looking at old photos and feeling joy and sorrow for the memories that cant be repeated.

I'll finisht the painting probably...

um its possible my dad is having a grad party for me on the 18th anyone wanna come?

No comments: