Sunday, August 26, 2007

weird to be back in morris.
very weird.
I know some people.... some.
I saw Char this afternoon. Char was on my freshman floor, and we looked at eachother like ..."what are you doing here?" and then we joked about how we didnt know all these young people.
Yeah I feel old, but not so old.
Its more the boredom and lack of things going on that is weird. Because I dont know where everyone is, where they live, what they are doing... I dont know if they are even here yet, but the people I have seen have been in similar positions... and we are all quite excited for things to pick up.
My room is a super single, second floor of the only dorm i had never been in.
Its nice though, not a lot in there... I think I need to paint to make it more homey.
Tonight laurel's improv troupe and then? maybe video games with mike the rock?

I have run in to a bunch of people, but its sort of awkward, because many of them didnt know i was coming back... and most of them are sort of the half friends who you love, but rarely see... and now they have to become the full time friends... but dont tell them that yet. Because it will scare them away...
whats this old guy hanging about for?

I went to dons, china, pamida, family dollar and coborns so far.
they redid tmc, it looks funny.
there are flowers all over campus, that look nice colorful trim.
my car seems a great distance from where i lay my head.
it is deadly hot.
freshmen abound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when do classes start?