Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Some time during last semester my mom decided me and my brothers were old enough to start handling our own taxes.... I disagree...
this morning... and by morning i mean while laying in bed trying to go to sleep at 5:30... i started randomly going through some stuff in my room... including some envelopes that were marked "tax stuff" and things of that nature.... turns out i didnt pay my taxes this year... now i need to go to the bank to deposit some checks... then to the IRS office in st paul...
Whats funny is, i actually paid the IRS like 2000 bucks already this summer... and now i owe them even more or they will throw me in jail...

and, I think my little brother is in the same position... only he doesnt want to deal with it... so he will probably get thrown in jail.

no mom, we are not ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn''t pay my taxes for two years and nothing happened.
-Kat