Sunday, August 05, 2007

laurel forgive me.


this has nothing to do with you (laurel), but if i say im lonely or feeling like i need something its just one of those days... you know.

but really... im just questioning a lot of feelings i have right now. Im not sure what to think, because chances are im wrong for the feelings... not that the feelings are wrong... but maybe im just not being as understanding as i should be.

a few days ago i was watching a movie called conversations with god... based on the book series... and the guy or god was saying to the guy, "what would love do?" and that was the point... well in this situation love would say whats bothering it, and then move on and forgive and forget... but I cant really do that until i talk to the person... and I sort of feel like im so wrong that I cant really say it... because I dont take my feelings seriously enough to talk about them sometimes... and thats why i vent on here... because no one is forcing any of you to read...

So I feel like I try so hard, and dont get what i should in return sometimes... and right now is one of those times, and its not with everyone...
and what i hate about it is, that im understanding enough to sort of know its not the person's fault, or that its not something important enough to get upset over... but the problem comes when it starts to feel like that is all it is.... me not getting upset when im hurt, and still trying... and maybe the other person not trying hard enough.

and thats how I end up feeling in all my girlfriend relationships... and that is im sure how they feel about me. but reality is not always the best basis to judge feelings on... and maybe all we really need is reciprocation (that person to make us feel special)at the times when its hardest.
or maybe i just need a girlfriend becuase i suck at being single.

(you suck at relationships too mike)

No comments: