Tuesday, July 08, 2003

hmm now im all nervous cuz i sent a link the site for my future roommate who contacted me via telephono and i didnae receive the message till tonight. so uh hows it going?

uh probably not too cool to have anti 4th of july comments (maybe hes patrotic?) this could be fun or funny or evil and wouldnt that be grand?

hmm i wonder how i come off in written form>>> well i suck at grammar so thats one, he will assume im a slob, i am.
and recent posts have me dancing at shows (what the fuck? i must be gay, im not.) and uh talking about police reports so im a criminal, wrong again. UH non traditonal patriotic (true dat) uh talking about my criminal friend, (who im gonna write to so if anyone has anything for chris d send it my way and i will include it)

uh what else i dunno man. im nervous for no reason, if shit hit the fan then i'll duck like normal and clean it up quick.
what else can u ask?

"did you see what god just did to us man?"

No comments: