Tuesday, July 08, 2003

ooh 311 on the 5th dylan and the dead on the 3erd guster this thursday my concert seeing day be back and i be swinging full. also for future reference, not that we have these plans secured or anything, hell we dont have a van but uh me and my boys will be heading out to cali for a week and a half for kicks, maybe stop in new mexico for som peyote on the way back, find my spirit guide, toss my cookies a bit trip balls for a day or two then sweet straight back to mn just in time to say goodbye to a couple homies and dip out to morris for the intro to a new life. other then that my summer plans consist of sitting on my ass and working the three days a week i get at the fuckin mall.

also tonight i tasted why i dont drink - a small sip of bacardi and im back to my senses that shits nast!

i must come off like a red nosed rubber ducky regurgitating spilt laughter, seeking out shy sadness and a respect for symbiotic life.

No comments: