Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I know I've said this shit before but uh

There is one basic rule if u want to be friends with me (i mean if the circumstances are right to become friends) this rule is pretty simple and mistakes are inevitable by all sides, but the rule is

you gotta try to respect people, try to care for others (and yourself, but not at the cost of others)

This rule is in place only because it is relatively impossible for me to respect and have faith in a person who refuses to do so. Basically I cant be friends with you (see how that worked out?)

Now IM writing this because tomorrow I may have to confront a friend of mine, and im owning up to the fact im disappointed in (the person) because they have strayed from this plan. So yeah....

(added on later)
that seemed sort of self righteous without me saying that i expect and ask my friends to do the same for me. (not that i wont sometimes be defensive)

There was more but fuck it it can wait

No comments: