Friday, July 04, 2003

ah beautiful humidity storm, its really rocking out there!


So anyway, in the movies and books and stuff I never really wanted to be the smooth flirtatious guy. I mean sure the romantic, the smooth romantic even, but never the guy who flirts at all cost, even when he was the charming flirt guy. Cuz really I just find it kind of despicable. But that guy does strike the right note every once in a while and I do get jealous of the affection he receives. Still, i put myself in their place, and one, I wouldn't know what to do, and two would probably turn her away.
still jealousy, in the words of Pete, "state patrol" (sad but true.)

Now im gonna run the risk of having my comp blow up and watch a movie i have been trying to see for two years. Last Temptation of Christ, so many cats have told me to see it at this point that if its not good im gonna be a wreck. But i can relate to it.

State patrol!!

(inside jokes dont really fly on this do they?)

No comments: