Wednesday, April 23, 2003

If anyone still talks to ben cohen yall should tell him to get me a copy of his sweet bbq video, i been rockin out to that song all week and its bringing me back to late night viewings channel 14.
Summer will bring much communcation hopefully.
2 skinny j's are disbanding actually so ben's video will become all
famous and smokin and such amongst the underground at least. We must circulate.

Also vh1 is doing a diva search do u have what it takes?
(mike busts the dress out the closest)

ha no but this dude kept staring at me yesterday i wouldnt say he was unattractive, but it freaked me out cuz he kept coming back. That means i got 2 fans up at the mall that i have not intention of getting with. (the girl from the icing)

Hmm billy joel I havent been there for the longest time either.


No comments: