Monday, April 28, 2003

I went into work all early this morning, to find the problems the solutions and such. It all worked out and no one seemed the least bit concerned that i fucked up royally. They even thought it was funny that i was concerned enough to wake up this morning (my only day off this week) and show up to figure it out.

I really need to spell check these. Everyday i look over a few random posts and everything is all wrong. Matt I took cold medicine for a week and it didn't help at all, its all in our heads. I have been officially sick for like 2-3 weeks and unofficially since i got home from some other land.

Elizabeth of mauled by bears fame (she claims she will never post again, but i will keep trying) Is having babies, err the guinea pigs she is taking care of are having babies. We will keep u updated.

Enjoying these new cds mucho. Speaking french to myself in the car. They are spraying our lawn to make it chemically active, the lady that showed up to do it was looking at me like she either didn't believe i was who i am, was trying to figure out if she could take me in a fight, or really wanted to hop my bones. We will keep u updated. Maybe

No comments: