Tuesday, April 29, 2003

"Every one knows anything goes we are the lotus kids you better take note of this for the story"
So where was I?

Well, that's a good question. I was somewhere I had been before but not enough times to remember the exact route to find whatever it was I was trying, but we were gonna get there. Me and my cousin or Anthony Keidis or whoever that was. He was following me which meant he had a certain amount of respect for me or something, and I remember a great feeling of honor for that. The area was littered with kids around late high/school college age. Ok for the Anthony/my cousin thing, Im not really sure who it was. At certain times I was sure it was my cousin Alex who has always been my most respected cousin, and it would seem to follow that it would be a mutual admiration thing within the event. As for the Anthony keidis thing, well I remember at a certain point that I was getting ready to grill him on several issues, and worrying if he would take offense to it. This is after who ever it was threw a bunch of garbage on the roof at a certain point at a building on campus(it must have been a campus) Anyway he seemed to do it not so much as wanting to cause harm (blocking up the drains) but more as in continuing some sort of tradition the students had, the custodian walked right by while he was doing it so it must have been no big deal.
Anyway from there we ran up a semi large green hill, and walked into a small building that seemed like some sort of concessions stand. It turned out I worked there and was late. Anthony or my cousin disappeared at this point and I was left with a bunch of small monkeys (humans) roaming around a very small and cramped kitchen style store. I got the impression that at least 2 of the guys were also working and at least 2 others were repeat customers, maybe friends. The rest just circulated in and out occasionally buying something. The place looked a lot like my dads kitchen only with more junk and shit in the way. (not that any of u have seen it) Anyway one of the guys very skinny blond about my height stuck his dirty fork in the cash register and it caught flame and we all just sort of sat and watched, me cuz i didn't know what i was doing there, the rest cuz they thought it was funny. Eventually people started leaving because nothing could be done and I blew the fire out.(im amazing) any way I struggled with the thought of turning him into the cops or calling security or what, I even had the phone in my hand and a list of numbers to call, but something told me this guy despite his stupidity was a friend so I simply locked up and contributed to the vandalism. I was late for class a repeated dream i often have, despite not being in school) Its always math class then a couple others 4 classes left for the day and chances are im only making it to 2 (despite the fact I skipped only 2 classes on purpose in all of high school) I sat down in a corner with a bucket of friend chicken going over excuses and such. I couldn't help but feel bad, my homework wasn't finished, I was late for class, I has greasy ass kfc all over my face. Eventually a teacher came up to me and asked me for some chicken, sat down and proceeded to eat, and everything seemed all good. Then I woke up with back pain and an hour to get to work. Hmm I be out soon.

No comments: