Wednesday, April 23, 2003

yo sorry once again for um typing up that nonsense, and sorry especially to my mother and illy who apparently can never understand a damn word i type.
and uh from Sa martinez to ur lovely eyes


"here I go
my vibe is holy
my eyes closed
Either im asleep
or what im thinking is deep
Eventually I sigh and kick the sheets
and try to piece together why Im here
nothin except my own damn eyes and ears
and then it severs
so i listen to my heart
always and ever
if its not good it might get better
if its not good it might just sever.

we're waking it up
face up and shakin it up
we know of an extended field
this is the deal
letting and getting the vibes we want
open up your heart and proceed to feel
now you're inchin up
to the summit never plummet
boot your system up
and then bail with the middle
finger up
why you so abrupt
baby dont be corrupt!" from "sever"

"i wanna be a senator!!"



No comments: