Thursday, April 24, 2003

how mike spends 3 mins so as not to be bored

and I'm not really that hungry
just bored
aint got no money,
to ride out to perkins
and sit amongst the friendlies
Yo escucho soul position
download pics for mass emissions
and its night time
makin me noctournal
yo escribo en mi journal

cause the last deck to fall
amongst the stars
create and relax
and watch the passing cars
corner of minni and lou
watch those who would pass through
through my town my sound my eternal hand pass through the city keep driving to get to foreign lands
u can tell u've gone to far
cuz it starts to smell
something fell
lets go back to the stars

I see distance and time as a giant piece of pie
and mines a bit of chocolate mousse
wipe the cream on the side
keep the swirls for the girls must impress and digest she likes a clean plate but u cant wait to take her back to the car.

oh have we gone too far? again
we can bend
spoons and shoelaces
across our brains and elbows
you get the coffee i'll say my hellos
fellas what you doin here?
always smoking section somewhere near the rear
i blame thee not the best view in the room
i like the freaks but cant handle the fumes
and that girl with the red hair caught both our eyes
cuz shes one of a kind
like the one u keep by your side.
my mouth is wide open and ready to be kicked
this shit is whack yo (oh yeah.... i like the "little less conversation remix" elvis song or whatever that is)

No comments: