Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Hello again dear, well i have 15 mins so why not post since blogger has kept me out for a bit.
3 links from special people.

Godspeed You Black Emperor!'s call to peace (curtesy of tim)


Strongbad curtesy of pete

Matt curtesy of oh wait i guess just 2 special people, cuz this one is from me in repercussion or something. I havent seen matt in a long time. He likes smilin liar or liked anyway, i know a guy in that band. I should have thought out an intro before introducing eh?

Anyway look for them on the side in the future. Not right now though cuz i gotta go.

And now for more bad shit coming from me to you curtesy of the number 2
and batman's underpants

Estrange

To top it all off I've got a book of screws, not books of mechanical parts, drivers, hammers or wrenches, though I spose some of these have been real driven, or pounded and in this last case certainly a wrench in the works of what he once thought natural. But isn't it natural, isn't it? Was it not meant to be biologically?
Repeated thoughts of disaster, confused and enraged,
at once in doubt of every thing taken for granted, every molecule's existence. You can wind your way down that alley my friend, but be weary of where it takes you.

No comments: