Monday, April 07, 2003

also im worried i dont see half my friends enough. this girl ive known for a while like a friend of a friend recently said another friend of hers runs her relationships by quantity not quality (basically she was trying to say the girl has a million friends and never spends time with any of them) im worried im getting that way. I have like 5 people im sposed to call per night, like i was spose to have called natasha tonight but then i had to work and since illy and aimee visited me at work it seemed kind of rude to say "no i cant go chill with u for an hour"
but it really sucks cuz like i like all my friends i want to spend time with em. (none of the ones in town read this so its ok) but like i want to go do something with fairchild or jenny e but first off i aint got nothing to do and second i never know when to call em. and like they all got work or school and they all got their own lives and i dont really feel like im part of their lives but they all say "call me" and i want to. also and i hate to say it but i do need my alone time i gotta chill and be a nerd by myself sometimes. arrrgghhhh its sad cuz some people would see this as me complaining that i have too many friends and technically they'd be right (im noticing this as i keep writing) but that aint what im trying to do i just feel really bad for not being a good friend and its getting to me.

No comments: