Monday, August 11, 2008

Stop signs dont project the limits when god is in your face

I always seem to want to do loud things when people are sleeping.
This is problematic.
Its now 6 Amish time.

Do you remember that angry couple who screamed and screamed at each other... they were so desperate for someone who spoke English that they didn't want to leave our doorway, we found it awkward and draining. The staff wished that they would leave, so much so that they were sorry when we left so soon. but we had to get some pretzels. I hate the fact that we had similar interactions. But I'm glad no French maids ever heard us.

I use to share my love so readily.
What happened to that boy?
Shy but eager.
Have I given myself to too many goddesses intent on gathering followers?

"yesterday's spacecraft, is running short on options, the days spin to fragments just past noon, still I fall to pieces for her descent."

Thanks Mat, it saddens me you became a womanizer after such romantics.
I've never dated a blond though.


A thousand normal people called me disgusting on a message board I found. That was fun.


The cat is awake... thus I am asleeptime.

No comments: