Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How many sentences do you start with "In morris...."

In morris the ratio of men to women or women to men is roughly 3 women to 2 men. Or it was when I was there... This was quite nice for a lot of the guys and lesbians i'm guessing... this could be the reason why everywhere I go it seems like there are less women. But I don't think it is... I think maybe secretly there are less women because they are all plotting the overthrow of the dominant system.

Or maybe I am just at the wrong places... But doesnt it seem like there are a lot more men than women? Maybe the ladies are all off at college while the males are eating and drinking.
The restaurant I was in tonight was 3 to 1 males to females. The coffee shop 8 to 1.

Moral of the story... mike gets bored when he is out and about and starts counting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Far, far too many sentences start with "in Morris..." and I suspect that this will be the case for some time.

I never remembered that there were so many more girls in Morris, because think how often I am the only one in the group at any given time. Then every once in a while I'd find myself (always uncomfortably) with a group of all women and be struck by the true ratios of the world.

So I guess the real world that you're seeing sure works in my favor...

*L