Saturday, December 29, 2007

Well.... I have several half finished poems from the last few days... mostly positive little tidbits nothing too fascinating... I think I have now found the time to relax I was craving... been running around town looking for fun shit to do... so yesterday becky and I played tourist... and were shuttled on the light rail up and down the minneapple to the mall where I got pretzels... and back to the car where i got dropped off.

I recently realized that though my schedule is full to bursting with homies... i dont really have much going on till student teaching... i spose i gotta get gifts for the other x mas... but thats to come...
plans for new years still in the works... maybe a movie that will possible take us through the hour of our demise?
wouldnt that be a funny way to end it all? chillin watching a movie.

goals for the next stretch
Im hoping to keep my friendships alive, do some painting, and perhaps spend some time editing... oh and student teaching and applying to jobs and shit... that too i spose.

I still havent put together my art desk thing...
my rents are fluish.
i better leave the house or i will be overcome.

tonight its yuppying.
what about you?

No comments: