Friday, December 14, 2007

On a final note, before I start my standard writing...

Last Call Desperation is certainly a beautiful phenomenon

People love drunk and sensing momentary lost, suddenly overwhelmed, proclaim all feelings unpronounced, or announced but not enough… not to explain this eruption in our hearts, this pounding in our heads, and all “seemingly exaggerated” when sobered up by “reality” or “rationalized” thought, but for that moment… unadulterated flooding, and I feel like maybe the heaven we speak of might feel like that… constant sense of the exhilaration of loving (minus the anxiety of not knowing whether they will always be there).


_______________________________________________________________

I say “seemingly exaggerated” and “reality” and “rationalized”
Because one could mistake these feelings as being untrue… but I don’t think they are… I think they are the purest… the ones we won’t let out any other time then at the moment of desperation… and yes that seems silly, and it is… but its human… and I think our most human side comes out there… vulnerable and loving. The rest is when we are trying to protect our human side… because we constantly tell ourselves it’s not ok to always be drunk on beauty –at least not in puritan America… how would we get anything done?

No comments: