Wednesday, December 05, 2007



You cant see this very well because of the flash, but it is a poster for disability awareness month... I just thought it was cool looking.

Been doing a lot of painting myself... this week we have had a pink elephant, some little blue men fighting a monster, a woman and child, a bunch of peace signs, a crazy one, and maybe a couple others... or maybe that was last week.

We went to perkins... pictures will be next...
not of perkins... but yesterday.

Just havent known what to write. Lately my days consist of maybe having classes and doing homework and playing scrabulous... my nights socializing and painting, and maybe doing homework... not much in between... last week I found out a friend of mine was pregnant.
um but not much.

I dont feel like a student in college anymore with all this free time.
It also just recently hit me again what laurel had said a week or two ago about all these kids, and how its only their sophmore or freshmen year.... and where they are at, and where we are at... im like a big brother type, and it is not ok that i am so desperate for attention right now... they need the support and energy.

No comments: