Friday, December 07, 2007

My room seems really messy though I have been cleaning for a half an hour... Packing away my life here to make the move home a little easier. Weird to pack up your life again... again, because i did this once... i dont remember it being so hard.

I keep finding singles on my desk... and assuming that I havent been taking drugs blacking out and living some sort of double life as a stripper and student... i guess i just forget that i throw money on my desk a lot... the thing is... when i see money on my desk the normal first thought should be something like "oh i forgot i put that there." but my first thought is "i wonder if someone is sneaking in to my room leaving me money...." followed by... "does someone owe me money?"
and since i have no idea...
i pocket the cash and assume that the next time i need it, my magical dollar making desk will provide.

No comments: