Sunday, December 16, 2007

Its frustrating to miss people who you dont feel like you can just randomly say hi to.
Wondering about their lives, wanting to reminisce. And wondering if they will ever say "hi I will be in town, can we get coffee, can we not have it be awkward, can we smile again, and say im glad you are happy?" and if it were said I would say i would do everything in my power and my heart would feel just the slightest bit better, and on certain nights I could be even more nostalgic than i am now... and the cycle would continue... only it would be sort of nice.

and maybe we would get together, and forgive eachother, but move on realizing that maybe we werent the people we knew then... but I'm guessing even if that happened, I'd be smiling just to hear a joke or a song or a story, cuz some people are just really good at entertaining.

No comments: