Sunday, April 30, 2006

"they know what we've done and they know where were at!"
little linus quote for ya
complete with the screams krystin used to get mad at me for... linus and at the drive in... shes lucky i didnt play any mars volta... crazy beautiful shit

anyway i just did tht meanest thing i have done in awhile

i removed people from my friendlist on facebook..
basically i just removed people i hadnt talked to in years, or thought i would never run in to again... but part of me worries i just pissed off a lot of people who might have thought highly of me... maybe some of them actually liked my blog... this is the danger of facebook... rachel what have u done??

today turned out to be a pretty wondeful day... despite frustrations...

learned how to make movies on my computer... (it was so easy... just some program i had never opened)
I talked to lex on the phone...
i did some drawing..
i got some more scarfs
the only thing i didnt do was my homework... so maybe thats next...
right...

No comments: