Saturday, April 29, 2006

Laying on my freshly “made” bed in the Istanbul hostel.. where wireless comes and goes, and basically everything else is a health hazard.. Funny how the moment Rachel and Jessica leave I make my bed and shower -seems once again proof that im much more comfortable being messy and dirty when I’m relatively happy.
So gossip:
The English man in my room is pretty much the epitome of one of the things becky used to get mad at me for… and I worry I will become him one day… he talks and talks about things as if you have never heard about them before… even when u clearly demonstrate that you are aware…. Becky used to get mad at me because she never felt like she could get a word in, and that I unintentionally demean people by carrying on about these things… but I never meant to. I guess it was just one of those things that you get sick of when you around someone a lot. I don’t think she remembers these things now (the way I use to frustrate her).
Anyway I try not to do it, so tell me if I am.

(((
a science prof at my school won an award for bloggin… I read some and although its interesting and kind of funny, about half of it –is just putting down creationists… and yeah they may deserve it.. but come on -hes a prof at a university… limit it to one a month guy…. Anyway its interesting to see a prof write so informally.

Makes me wish one of my profs had one… or that I was aware of it.

*****

Hmmm heard some bad news about a guy I used to look up to A LOT… but things are getting better so that’s good.

$$$$$$$$$

Missing lots of people… wishing they would write long e mails or come on AIM… though it has been nice to talk to other cats online.

@@@@@@@

Rachel pointed out something in my ear… which is freaking me out… but it might just be normal… it might be like a parasite or a tumor!!!! Aghghhghghg
Anyway… that’s kind of embarrassing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im leaving for Athens on the 2nd which means I get there the third –spend three nights then head somewhere else. Never been to Greece… looking forward to it in some ways and not in others…
Hard to move on even though im very bored here.
Me and Jae (the Korean guy for those of you who have been paying attention)
Are here and waiting… playing on our laptops
Actually there are at least 5 travelers with lap tops in this hostel right now-which is the most laughable thing ever… oh what a world.

&^&^&^&^&^
I was checking out this german woman’s photography earlier…. Made me wish I took more pictures (some of yall are like… yeah right mike) but I mean had the energy and the eye… to take like beautiful photos…

^%^$^%#^%^#%^#

suppose I been drawing a little… that’s good… started that mn artist thing
-stole the idea from aaron king… “my pseudo rival?”
a guy I get jealous of for no reason… well I mean there are reasons… but not valid ones… I wouldn’t change anything right now so why be jealous?
Anyway I think aaron is a pretty good artist and I think he has some interesting ideas…
And I like the people he hangs out with.

()()()()()()()()()()

see how I don’t actually have anything to write about?
Im starting to smell even when I wash and change… this means I am a backpacker and that I should go home and change in to something not in a suit case… that is truly living…



How am I gonna create something great if I aint got no ideas???
I got about a year to make a cd…. Still no music…. Art book and websites is what I got now… fucked fucked fucked…

@(()*$(*(*(!(*!_*_!*_)#*(#(

need more good books me thinks….

No comments: