Sunday, April 30, 2006

The cleaning lady needs a new vacuum. This is my conclusion for the day. It is taped down at the bottom and things get stuck in it easily, so that every minute or so she has to stop and let it air out or something… I think whatever is stuck like falls out…
Anyway this means for every room she vacuums she has to start and stop about 12 times.. Its both infuriating for her, and annoying for the rest of us…
The internet went out again about 20minutes after I talked to lex, and stayed out for the next few hours so that meeting for our cyber date or whatever was made impossible… That was a very frustrating few hours.. I was listening to music and writing something for her, and when it went out and stayed out it drained all my energy and I eventually went to sleep as she was probably coming on… Unable to tell..
I woke this morning to an english man proclaiming “if it were any colder out there it would be snowing” and the cleaning lady just left the window open.
Its good we need the fresh air…

Last night I reconfirmed my desire for something good. And today the other wrote me saying she had done the same for her’s and it made me fee replaced…

Its funny how we all seem to be going through the same bs relationship stuff that happens in the movies and in books and stuff… so unable to break the cycles… unable to not get swept away by emotions…
Its funny how I should be telling lex this and instead im broadcasting

I feel less put together.. and yet Im really not struggling very much at all. More disconnected to things… and disconnection is a funny feeling..
Funny I wrote my rents like 5 days ago saying how blessed I felt with so many wonderful people in my life, and how hell was only disconnection… maybe I need to be praying more.

What I do need to be doing is writing my paper for guyotte and e mailing him back… to say “yes I will take the incomplete and will try to finish thing up later, thanks for understanding…”

I got a hostel booked for Athens… I got a bus ticket… I got a plane ticket to London… basically I need to figure out my life from the 6th to the 30th and then im set to come home… and maybe people will want to see me.

No comments: