Friday, April 07, 2006

two things people keep telling me

A) My girlfriend and I are perfect for eachother, and as much as i feel like i realize this everytime im with her, it scares me that so many people are so positively pushing us together... im used to having to work for things, i dont seem to have to work with her, she just takes care and understands before i say things. its beautiful, its weird though... why am i so defensive to something that seems so fated to be right?

B) People keep telling me that i need to cut myself off from everyone in order to enjoy life. I dont understand this mentality... i dont understand why worrying about people is so wrong... it feels so right.. quit stressing that im stressed people! i do it to myself. im sorry im venting so much, im actually quite happy with life.
The problem is not that i cant get away, the problem is i dont want to be away.
I want to be surrounded by love and worries. this is my natural state, its when i feel the most at peace, the most happy. when i feel like im doing something, supporting and being supported.

So im sorry to vent all the time, and complain, really i just feel to far apart, and so im taking every opportunity to say something, and some of that is negative...some is positive.

the distance is good, but only cuz it reminds me of whats important, and whats important is yall... so yeah let me worry, dont feel sorry or worry yourselves...thats my job.

No comments: