Sunday, February 05, 2006

I feel so amazingly blessed right now.
I think there are very few things that could make me feel as good.
If I die anytime soon, life was awesome!
and im so sorry it didnt continue so that I could share how beautiful it is with all of you.

but I dont want to die right now. I really want to live, cuz things seem like they are gonna work out. Or like its ok to feel good, like I dont have to worry as much.

Today is also a good day cuz im gonna go adventure with a friend of mine,
the only reason that sucks is cuz I wont be able to share it with all of you, but its gonna be really good I think, and I think the future will bring us all back for some good times.


good good good good good
I keep praying to God every night when Im worried, I never really doubted, but I didnt think he would make it seem so easy. (sorry for using the he, and expressing god in terms as if he his human, but you know we have our habits)

Im still sorry I cant do more yall, im not gonna lie. but Im happy today. and sleep deprived and im gonna go sleep at an airport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mike, why do u write things that make youself seem depressed? are you unhappy with something or is this just you doing that u thing yo do?

Mike said...

WHo is this? I write with a depressive style sometimes even when im happy, today i was happy as a monkey.