Thursday, February 02, 2006

Its pretty crazy when you realize a drug that use to have no noticable affect on ya (ie you were addicted) minus maybe taking some headaches away... and now it does again!!!
Its funny cuz we are talking about caffeine here, its so slight and sneaky, its not a rush, like it was when you were 5 its, crafty. Its im gonna give ya just enough up so that you cant sleep and cant think straight, but no noticable change in energy. Even when im exhausted (like i was on my second attempt at 6:00 AM) I spent the first few hours tossing and turning, no long lucid dreams but rather glimpses as if my brain were still going a mile a minute. As if an image of someone was enough of a story to intrigue and than it moves on, rapidly strolling through a few hundred faces I wake up mentally exhauasted. The flood of reviewing a yearbook in what feels like a second.
I slept in till 3:40 again. This will not happen again.
Tomorrow I wake at 12. tonight I either go to sleep early or feel like shit in the morning and go climb a mountain. This is the plan I think.


With each passing day Im sure I was either really wrong or really right, and I dont care either way cuz I hate the waiting.

No comments: