Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hey yall, happy v day! i thought i would be on a bus all day, but not only did i miss calculate I also got 7 hours on all yall fools so it makes it a bit easier. and makes me a no good boy friend as I didnt even have anything to send a girl.
Um Montpellier was a lot of fun, im not gonna lie, i had a wonderful time, but im also glad to be back on the road for a few reasons, like the fact we had nothing left to do in montpèllier, and other reasons.

Madrid is pretty much how i remember it, which is nice, no crazy suprises and leaps in prices, the sun is out the Prado was smooth, the statue-fountains may not have water but its cool... we found out shortly ago that our hostel in barcelona was misbooked or something so thats fun, we may or may not have a place... um then geneva and vienna.
We also might hit up segovia while we are here, possibly thursday. but the place seems pretty chill and since i have already seen everything but one art museum i got no complaints and no restrictions. Krystin might have a friend here who will take us out one of these nights but we shall see.

hmmm i dont really have much to say, hoping my backpack doesnt get stolen out of my room, cuz there goes my homework if it does...
well on the other hand?? maybe

the city is sending me nastalgia from when james met me here. it was an interesting fun time, our personalities clashed a bit but things worked out in the end and he got me to climb a few hills that im glad i climbed. not in the food department which krystin is busting my chops on...

we had kababs like all the time in montpellier, and it was delicious each time.

um nada more to say. I dont speak spanish.
peace and love
-taff

No comments: