Saturday, February 11, 2006

I was gonna do a post the other day on some of the differences between this trip and my last, but Im not sure it would say much cuz this trip is just beginning.

We are in Montpellier, today we went to Nimes which is like half an hour by train, and spent the morning shopping and abit of the afternoon looking at historical places and looking for crepes.
Nimes is where denim comes from (fun fact!) originally...

we been mostly chilling here but for some reason everyone is tired, (me included) I fell asleepat the train station while we were waiting.

Last night I went to a party with some of rachels friends, which was fun times, but sort of strange for me. I keep finding myself in places where I dont know what to say or what to talk about. The party was mostly french majors from the US. or english majors from france, and that common bond plus the fact they all live here gave a pretty final say in me being an outsider (not interesting to the locals) hmmm the cities are beautiful, and palm trees add that extra touch in case the weather convinces you its not nice enough.

Enjoying myself....
mustdo homework tonight
peace and love

No comments: