Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not the best day, but you know what

My coworker's laughter is contagious and beautiful, the way they make gestures full of life and animation. The way they approach things with honesty, honestly pissed off about it or honestly in love. The way they stand up for me to a parent because it wasn't actually my fault, but I cant very well think or say that can I? and then they tell me "So don't let it come up again." As if to ensure me that I was not at fault and that anyone who would try to involve me in the circus needs to here "NO." The way they decide to cancel school for an afternoon, because "We deserve to take some time for us."

I want to see "Che" before its gone, but I cant seem to stay awake between the hours of 6 PM and 10 PM and the movie plays from 7-11:30ish.

I ate another bag of candy hearts.... my stomach was full to bursting and napped it away.

I really want a cup of coffee but its 10:37 PM.

I need to be creative again soon, so that I can stop complaining.

No comments: